Cancellation fees shall be charged in accordance with the Hotel’s cancellation rules.
In the event that cancellation fees are incurred, please pay according to the Hotel's billing policy.
In the event of a canceled reservation, cancellation fees will be charged as follows.
Fee per person (room charges are per room)
|7 days before date of stay
|10% of accommodation fees
|2-3 days before date of stay
|30% of accommodation fees
|1 day before date of stay
|50% of accommodation fees
|Date of stay
|100% of accommodation fees
|Cancellation without contacting the Hotel
|100% of accommodation fees
1. Hotel’s basic attitude regarding personal information
2.Personal information retained by the Hotel
Customers’ personal information is registered in the Hotel’s database system.
Customers’ information registered in the database system is as follows.
Company name, customer name, address, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, stay history (date of stays, stay plans, number of guests), etc.
In addition, the Hotel retains the personal information of guests who stayed at the Hotel prior to the enactment of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
3. Provision of customers’ personal information to third parties
The Hotel properly manages personal information acquired from customers and will not provide it to third parties without the prior consent of the customer.
4. Purpose of use of customers’ personal information
We will use customers’ personal information for the following purposes.
- Making timely and appropriate decisions on how to respond when reservations are made
- Post-stay services after conducting a questionnaire on whether or not to send direct mail
5. Measures taken to protect customers’ personal information
The Hotel provides regular education to its officers and all employees on the protection of personal information and strictly manages customers’ personal information.
6. Outsourcing of customers’ personal information processing
The Hotel may outsource the personal information it retains to companies that send direct mail, but any such outsourcing is done with the necessary contract concluded and under management and supervision.
7. Shared use of customers’ personal information
Separate necessary measures will be taken in the event of shared use of customers’ personal information.
8. Inquiries regarding complaints, corrections, disclosures, suspension of use, etc.
Personal Information Manager: President & Representative Director Yasuo Umebayashi
Inquiries & Consultations: Jukeiso
Please note that customers will be asked to provide their address, name, telephone number, etc. to confirm identity when making inquiries regarding complaints, corrections, disclosures, and suspension of use. If identity cannot be confirmed at that time, we may contact you at a later date.
9. Deletion & removal of personal information
Ten years from the date of completion of transactions with the customer, or the date of failure to conclude a contract, the customer’s personal information will be securely and completely deleted and removed without prior or subsequent consent.