- What kind of room facilities and amenities are there?
We provide the following:
Shampoo, body wash, foaming hand soap, bar soap, shower cap, makeup remover, emulsion, lotion, toothbrush set, shaving razor, aftershave lotion, hair tonic, towels, bath towels, yukata
Guestroom facilities & equipment
Air purifier (with humidifier function), hair dryer, TV, satellite broadcasting, phone, Internet connection (Wi-Fi), electric kettle, tea set, mini bar, lamp with paper shade, individual room air conditioner, safe
Equipment available upon request
Humidifier, iron, playing cards *Limited quantity
- Are there toilets with bidet functions?
- All rooms have a toilet with a bidet function.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- The inn is completely non-smoking. There is a smoking area in front of the first-floor entrance.
- How can I get to Jukeiso by car?
- The streets on Miyajima Island are narrow, and touring by car is inconvenient, so we recommend parking at Miyajimaguchi when coming by car.
There are municipal and private paid parking lots in the Miyajimaguchi Ferry Terminal area. Parking fees are around 2,000 yen for two days (except on special days) and round-trip fare on the car ferry is 3,380 yen for a standard vehicle. Please note that there are days or times during the Obon and New Year’s holidays when you cannot bring your vehicle on the ferry due to vehicle restrictions.
- Can I leave my bags at the inn if I arrive before check-in?
- The shuttle bus does not run until 3 PM, but you can leave your bags at the inn if you bring them here . It is about a 20-minute walk from the ferry terminal to Jukeiso, but you will pass by many excellent sites along the way, such as the World Heritage Site Itsukushima Shrine, the five-storied pagoda, and the shopping street. Alternatively, you can store your bags in a coin-operated locker at Miyajima Ferry Terminal and take your time to go sightseeing on your way to the inn. If you give your locker key to the reception staff when you check in (after 3:00 PM), they will pick up your luggage for you.
- Can you accommodate people with food allergies?
- We will accommodate your request as much as possible. We also accept requests for meals for vegetarians and others with dietary or religious needs. Please request in advance if you wish for special dietary accommodations, as we will likely be unable to accommodate requests made on the day of your meal.
- What does the children’s meal include?
- It includes soup, hamburger steak, deep-fried prawns, Japanese-style deep-fried chicken, french fries, rice balls, and dessert. *Varies with what is available.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept cash and credit card (VISA and MasterCard only).